Terms and Conditions
At York Ghost Walk Experience, we pride ourselves in ensuring
all our guests on the ghost walks have an enjoyable and safe tour.
On every tour, our tour guide will read the following safety
guide & disclaimer:
1. Stay in a group at all times. Our ghost walk tour guide will
be with you at all times, but it’s important to stay in
a group and make sure your ghouls and boils (children) are kept
with you at all times.
2. On the ghost walk, you will need to cross a road, please be
aware of on coming traffic.
3. Some of the paths and roads and steps you will walk along
are a bit uneven and old, so please be careful, we don’t
want any broken bones!
4. Buy buying a ticket and coming on this ghost walk you are
doing so at your own free will.
5.This event is attended at your own risk, no liability accepted
by The York Ghost Walk Experience.
6. We reserve the right to remove anyone who is disruptive ir
abusive to any staff without a refund.
7. Places are subject to availability but are valid for 10 days
from the date chosen by you.
8. You will only be refunded in the event that we are unable
to perform the walk on the particular day for which you have booked.
9. All refunds for online purchases will be made via the Paypal
10. We reserve to ammend or withdraw any aspect of our service
at any time.